Regimental crest worn 1 8 of above top of pocket flap or 1 4 above any unit awards or foreign badges unit awards centered with the bottom edge 1 8 above the right breast pocket flap. Regimental crest worn 1 2 above the name plate or 1 4 above any unit awards or foreign badges unit awards centered on the right side of the uniform with the bottom edge 1 2 inch above the top edge of the nameplate. Us army soldiers modelling the class b service uniform in 2008 the army service uniform asu is a military uniform worn by united states army personnel in situations where formal dress is called for it can be worn at most public and official functions and as an analog for business dress
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.